This is a hybrid position between the two suites in Charlotte (one in north and one in south Charlotte) and in the home infusing patients. Employee will receive a company car, gas card, laptop, and cell phone.
Job Description: Seeking a registered nurse to infuse specialty drugs. Primary drugs infused currently include: Entyvio, IVIG, Ocrevus, Radicava, Stelara, Biosimilars, and Remicade. Will travel between three locations, two in Charlotte and one in Rock Hill, SC.
Candidate preferred location is near or close to Charlotte, NC.
· Registered nurse licensed in NC and SC
· Recent experience starting peripheral IVs and accessing implanted ports
· 2+ years of experience in an intensive care unit or emergency department OR 2+ years of experience in home infusion of specialty drugs
· Strong problem solving and organizational skills
· Self-directed, motivated and autonomous
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Infuse specialty drugs
· Patient education and teaching how to self-administer in the home setting
· Coordinate and manage schedule autonomously
· Communicate with intake team regarding supplies needed and scheduling of patients to ensure drugs and supplies are delivered in a timely manner
Careers with TSI-Charlotte:
If you choose a career with us, you’ll join a family who strives to help patients live life well. We provide the level of care we would want our family and loved ones to receive. Below is what a career with TSI-Charlotte will offer for full time positions:
· Health insurance
· 401 K
· Paid time off
· Company vehicle and gas card
Job Type: Full-time
All patients and staff are required to wear a mask.
Work Location: On the road