Job Type: Full-time Property Acquisition Specialist
Salary: $70-75,000.00 (income potential up to $150,000.00 /year)
Benes: Healthcare Insurance (50% paid employer); PTO, Holidays, Retirement Investment
Job Description and Role:
The Property Acquisitions Specialist is chiefly responsible for buying wholesale properties for investment and revenue generation. The Specialist is additionally responsible for making sound purchase decisions, representing the company well at all times, and providing an excellent customer experience.
This company is looking for a sharp, high energy team player who has the gift to organize, pay close attention to customers/sellers and can manage many tasks simultaneously. If you are looking for more experience in the construction sales field and have strong negotiation-personality and people skills, this is for you.
If you’d like to embrace an opportunity that is fulfilling and can absolutely change your life, we’re hiring now.
The focus of this job is making connections with people, motivating and inspiring them to achieve results. Poise and an engaging, empathetic communication style based on natural warmth and enthusiasm is the key to achieving the goals of this job.
The work involves driving toward results by enrolling the commitment and buy-in of others. While the job requires strong initiative and self-direction, results are only achieved with and through people. A sincere appreciation for people and how they are each uniquely motivated is the foundation for designing and implementing interactive communication and decision-making processes. Knowledge and skill in how to successfully influence and persuade others by understanding how their individual needs and motivations link to goals is essential. The job requires a high degree of “selling”, whether of ideas and policies within the organization, or products or services in the marketplace.
The job environment is fast paced and results oriented. While there is urgency to goal achievement, responsibility for the achievement of results needs to be shared and effectively delegated when necessary. Initiating projects and processes beyond established organization practices will often require training and developing others, and enlisting their support by using a “selling” rather “telling” communication style. A self-confident, extroverted style that can enliven, engage and positively impact individuals and groups is essential. The job has variety of tasks and is dynamic and changing. Because goals and desired results can quickly change, the job requires regularly meeting and pro-actively establishing relationships with new groups.
The ability to understand, quickly react and motivate others to adapt to the changing organization environment is a critical key to success. In general, the core of this position requires a motivated and motivating team builder and organization developer.
Skills necessary for success in the position
● Ability to work for 8+ hours per day
● Desire to work as part of a team
● Fun attitude
● Tenacious spirit
● A high level of determination
● Strong communication skills via in person conversation, telephone, email, text, and mail
● Solid background in outside sales
● Intermediate internet skills
● Ability to develop rapport with seller prospects
● High follow through
● High level of organization
● Excellent time management
These include but are not limited to:
● Going on seller appointments
● Making below market value offers on properties
● Contracting wholesale real estate for investment
● Make outgoing follow up calls to sellers in our CRM
● Evaluating property values, repairs, and offer amounts
● Actively working our CRM to ensure leads are being followed up with and no lead is left behind
● Represent the company well by following our Core Values
● Ensure the following activities are occurring consistently
▫Follow up on seller prospect leads daily via phone, email, text, and mail
▫Complete individual CRM follow-up tasks daily
▫Ensure all new leads are contacted within 24 hours from receipt
▫Adhering to best practices follow up procedures
▫Turning in required paperwork in a timely fashion
▫Communicate with team members as needed through email and Podio messages and tasks
● Performing to key performance indicators standards as captured in the acquisitions scorecard
● Provide a daily after action report and summary of the day’s activities
● Participate in meetings as requested
Success Criteria & Performance Metrics:
● Excellent internal communication among yourself and other team members
● Ability to demonstrate organization and time management through results
● Favorable customer service survey results conducted by management
● Key metrics used to evaluate your success in the position include:
▫ Going on 12+ appointments each week
▫ Maintaining 25+% closing ratio
▫ Making offers on 85%+ of all appointments
▫ Purchasing 2+ approved houses per week
▫ Seller communications logged into the CRM each day
High School diploma or equivalent
Years of Experience:
2+ Years of outside sales experience