TITLE: Histotech-Histology Technologist
Location: Columbus, OH
Now is your chance to join a Forbes magazine top 100 hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for quality talent who share the same values.
They’re nestled in a beautiful rural setting but close enough to the big city to enjoy that too!
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Completion of an accredited HLT or HT program, HLT(ASCP) or equivalent, HT(ASCP).
• Will consider a new grad, but preference will be given to experienced candidates
Hours and compensation potential:
• The position is full-time, day shift. Shifts start as early as 5am.
• The range is between for $46K-$63K depending on experience.
• Full benefits package and sign-on/relocation of $4K.
What you’ll be doing:
• The Histology Technician is responsible to perform pre-analytical specimen processing on surgical tissue.
• Position reports to Director whom is well respected. Great team to work with and Director is looking for someone that is a team player.
• Must be proficient with Tissue Processors, Micrometers, Immunohistochemical and Special Staining Instrumentation.
Department has state of the art equipment. Lab complete 15,000 surgicals/year (roughly 200-250 blocks/day).