Job Title: Hematologist/Oncologist
Location: Laredo, Texas
Salary: This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as potential medical education debt assistance, commencement bonus, relocation, marketing and CME allowances.
Job Summary: We are looking for a Hematologist/Oncologist to join our team in Laredo, Texas. This individual will join one other Hem/Onc provider and provide call coverage every other week. This position offers the opportunity to work with both inpatient and outpatient Hem/Onc patients and includes 8 patient rooms with experienced Clinical Manager and Staff. Spanish language skills are a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Manage Hematology and Oncology patients, including inpatient and outpatient care
– Provide call coverage every other week
– Work with IM Residents during their rotation through inpatient rounding
– Utilize office space and 8 patient rooms with experienced Clinical Manager and Staff
– MD/DO degree
– Board Certified/Eligible in Hematology/Oncology
– Active Medical License in Texas
– DEA License
Experience and Skills:
– Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills
– Proven problem-solving abilities
– Patient-centered approach to care
– Spanish language skills a plus
Why Join Us: We are a growing team of dedicated healthcare professionals and offer the opportunity to work with both inpatient and outpatient Hem/Onc patients while utilizing an experienced clinical staff. We also provide potential medical education debt assistance, commencement bonus, relocation, marketing and CME allowances. Join us and make a difference in patient care.