Serious ambition welcome. Come build stellar relationships with customers as you offer them the company’s unparalleled product and service line. This is a true hunter role! We are looking for goal-oriented, persistent, outstanding sales professionals to bring our products and services to underserved markets. In the process, we can turn the wireless industry on its head, un-limit what customers expect, and ignite your true potential. In the Associate Government Account Executive, you will target regional and local city government entities in smaller markets across the US and recommend wireless solutions by suggesting service plans, data, and other improved services, and effectively mediate discussions and close business.
- Document sales activities using our CRM platform to prioritize territory.
- Prospect and sell the company’s wireless services to new government customers to include cities, libraries, police departments, and government funded nonprofits.
- Develop community relations in areas where the company has never had a government presence. Implement and maintain an effective referral network and call program to promote sales.
- Interact directly with internal partners within Government and throughout the enterprise to build a successful network of internal advocates to support continuity and growth within the Public Sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3 – 5 years direct sales experience, selling a technical product or service
- Perfer 3+ years experience selling to public sector
- Experienced in prospecting, setting appointments, growing market share
- Responsible for developing profitable new business account relationships and growing profitability from existing accounts
- Proven experience in handling large and sophisticated accounts and working directly with clients at the senior management
- Exercises an excellent deal of judgment and has decision-making authority that can have a significant impact on the business unit
- Requires regular travel, office location (home based or corporate site) within territory, and meeting with clients and prospects
- Experience selling prepaid products within the public sector is a plus.
Position is remote and covers Central Valley