Job Title: General Surgeon
Location: Woodward, Oklahoma
Salary: We are offering a competitive salary to a qualified General Surgeon with the opportunity to receive a relocation allowance, commencement bonus, and assistance with CME. Additionally, this position provides loan repayment and medical education debt repayment.
Job Summary: We are seeking a General Surgeon to join our team in Woodward, Oklahoma. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established practice in the community of 17+ years. We are looking for a surgeon with a general surgery and GI skill set to expand our practice. The ideal candidate will be able to provide traditional block schedule and anticipate a call ratio of 1:2.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Provide care and treatment to patients
– Diagnose and treat a variety of medical conditions
– Utilize appropriate medical equipment and technology
– Manage patient records according to established standards
– Communicate with medical team regarding patient care
– Adhere to all safety protocols and guidelines
– MD or DO with board certification in General Surgery
– Possess an active medical license in the state of Oklahoma
– Ability to work collaboratively with a team
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
– Thorough understanding of medical best practices
Experience and Skills:
– At least 3 years of experience as a General Surgeon
– Proven track record of successful diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions
– Proficiency in the use of medical equipment and technology
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Dedication to patient safety and privacy
Why Join Us: We offer an excellent opportunity to join an established practice in the community of Woodward, Oklahoma. Our team is comprised of experienced professionals and we are looking for a General Surgeon to join us. This position provides a competitive salary and the opportunity to receive a relocation allowance, commencement bonus, and assistance with CME. Additionally, this position provides loan repayment and medical education debt repayment.