Job Title: General Surgeon
Location: Longview, Texas
Salary: We offer a competitive and comprehensive recruitment package, including a competitive salary based on MGMA guidelines, a commencement bonus, a great benefits package including health, dental, vision, and 401K, student loan assistance, and relocation assistance.
Job Summary: We are seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible General Surgeon to join our team in Longview, Texas. New graduates and experienced candidates are both encouraged to apply. The position will involve a mix of inpatient and outpatient care, with an anticipated call of 1:3.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Provide inpatient and outpatient care to patients in accordance with accepted standards of care
– Utilize evidence-based medicine to provide patient care
– Participate in hospital committees and activities as required
– Utilize hospital resources efficiently
– Maintain a good working relationship with other members of the medical staff
– Follow hospital policies and procedures
– U.S. Board Certified or Board Eligible
– Active Texas medical license
– High degree of professional integrity and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Experience and Skills:
– Previous experience in General Surgery
– Knowledge of current medical technology and surgical techniques
– Excellent clinical and technical skills
– Keen attention to detail
– Ability to multitask
Why Join Us: Our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of patient care while also maintaining a positive and collaborative work environment. We strive to build relationships between our staff and our patients, and provide ample opportunities for professional growth and development. Join us and become part of a team dedicated to making a positive impact on the community.