Job Title: General Surgeon
Location: Clarksville, Tennessee
Salary: Our client is offering a comprehensive salary package for a General Surgeon. This package may include a base salary, RVU based bonus, commencement bonus, assistance with medical education debt, relocation assistance, reimbursement for licensure, dues and/or subscriptions, 401K, profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance.
Job Summary: We are seeking a Board Certified General Surgeon to join a team of two Board Certified General Surgeons and an additional Board Certified General Surgeon & 1 Board Certified Vascular Surgeon in Clarksville, Tennessee. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a hospital-based setting and will assist with the anticipated call coverage of 1:4.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Provide comprehensive medical and surgical care as a General Surgeon
– Participate in call coverage
– Follow up with patients to assess progress
– Maintain accurate records and documentation
– Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
– Demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning
– Must be Board Certified in General Surgery
– Must possess a valid and unrestricted license to practice medicine
– Demonstrated expertise in surgical procedures
– Proven experience in a hospital-based setting
– Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
Experience and Skills:
– Previous experience performing general surgery
– Proficiency with endoscopic and robotic surgical procedures
– Knowledge of medical coding and billing
– Ability to interpret medical data
– Solid problem solving and analytical skills
Why Join Us: Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to work alongside experienced Board Certified General Surgeons and a Board Certified Vascular Surgeon. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a hospital-based setting and practice with an impressive 12 OR’s which includes 2 Endo/vascular studies and 1 cystoscopy suite, as well as a robotic suite. Staff will receive additional education for robotics.