Job Title: General Surgeon
Location: Bullhead City, Arizona
Salary: We are offering a competitive salary for a qualified General Surgeon to join our multispecialty group. This position comes with a bonus structure, as well as relocation assistance, commencement bonus, medical loan repayment assistance, and more.
Job Summary: We are looking for an experienced General Surgeon to join our team in Bullhead City, Arizona. The successful candidate must be board-certified or board-eligible, and be able to handle a high patient volume. The physician will be required to do scopes, and will receive support from physician outreach and marketing. The office is located adjacent to the hospital and will be provided with the necessary assistance as patient-volume grows.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Perform general surgical procedures and provide patient care
– Maintain accurate patient records and manage patient flow
– Monitor and assess patient outcomes
– Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive care
– Participate in various hospital and clinic activities
– Must be board-certified or board-eligible in General Surgery
– Ability to perform general surgical procedures and provide excellent patient care
– Knowledge of medical software such as EHRs
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Experience and Skills:
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in a general surgery setting
– Prior experience in an acute care setting preferred
– Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
– Ability to think critically and problem-solve
– Aptitude for research and innovation
Why Join Us: Our facility is the largest ED and ICU in the area, and serve communities in the tri-state area of AZ, NV and CA. We offer an excellent benefits package, including health insurance, 401K, annual CME allowance, referral bonuses and potential retention and quality bonus opportunities. We are committed to providing top-notch patient care and look forward to welcoming a board-certified General Surgeon to our team.