The candidate will be responsible for overseeing all trades and effectively managing daily on-site activities. The successful candidate must possess the knowledge, experience and confidence to engage and professionally interact with the design professionals, consultants and client while successfully directing the subcontractors and other construction related personnel in planning, coordinating and safely executing the work in accordance with the contract documents, schedule and budget. This individual will work closely with the Project Manager and fulfill an integral role on the project.
- Must follow the direction of the Field Operations Manager.
- Will work with and manage supervisors and subcontractors preforming certain tasks on the jobsite.
- Daily management of construction schedule
- Read, understand, and communicate construction documents such as drawings, scopes of work, schedules, specifications, safety manuals, supervisor manual etc.
- Will be responsible for the safety of his or her project teams.
- Attend jobsite progress and coordination meetings
- Ensure all company policies, standards and procedures are adhered to
- Coordinate with BIM and Fabrication
- Will be responsible for the quality of work that his or her teams are producing.
- Will be responsible to communicate with the project manager daily to inform him or her of any issues with the crew, material, or any other issue that may occur on the jobsite.
- Must follow and enforce all safety and operational rules required by company and the GC for that site.
- Proactive individual required, must be able to independently resolve problems or conflicts and adapt to changing situations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail to ensure data quality standards
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Have knowledge of the plumbing and/or mechanical code
- Have knowledge of the ADA code
- Have knowledge of AHCA where applicable.
- Time management with the ability to multi-task and work with a sense of urgency
- Must understand construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Must be able to anticipate changes in schedule and prioritize workload.
- Must be able to adhere to budgets for accurate cost to complete.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Must be able to Deal with BIM and Fabrication/Coordinate
- For consideration, candidates must have 15 years of plumbing and/or mechanical construction field experience. A Journeyman’s license in the respected trade is a plus.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Each employee has a responsibility for their own safety, the safety of their co-workers, and the community in which they are operating.
- In the performance of duties and responsibilities, you are expected to observe all safety, health, and loss prevention rules, practices, and procedures, as well as specific instructions related to the safe and efficient performance of your work.
- An effective and viable safety, health, and loss prevention program will be attained only when all employees are safety conscious and keenly aware, both mentally and physically, of the potential hazards of your environment.