Job Title: Gastroenterologist
Location: Vicksburg, Mississippi
Salary: This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience. There is also the potential for medical education debt assistance and a $100,000 commencement bonus.
Job Summary: We are seeking a skilled gastroenterologist to join our team. The successful candidate will care for patients with digestive disorders and work to diagnose and treat those conditions in an outpatient setting and in the hospital.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Providing diagnostic and therapeutic services to patients with gastrointestinal diseases
• Conducting endoscopic procedures
• Diagnosing and treating diseases of the digestive system
• Working collaboratively with other medical staff to provide the best possible care
• Assisting in the training and education of medical students, residents, and fellows
• Participating in on-call duties
• Board-certified or board-eligible in gastroenterology
• Ability to obtain a Mississippi medical license
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Commitment to providing patient-centered care
• Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement
Experience and Skills:
• Experience with ERCP/EUS not required but preferred
• Knowledge of the da Vinci robotic system is a plus
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Proficiency in the use of modern technology
Why Join Us: Our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality care to our patients. We are committed to creating an environment that respects diversity, encourages collaboration and teamwork, and supports lifelong learning. We strive to be a leader in the healthcare industry and our team is focused on ensuring the best possible care for our patients.