Job Title: Gastroenterologist
Location: Tucson, AZ
Salary: Our client is offering a highly competitive salary with a bonus structure, relocation assistance, commencement bonus, medical loan repayment, malpractice coverage, excellent health benefits and 401K, potential retention and quality bonus opportunities, annual CME allowance and referral bonuses.
Job Summary: Our client is seeking an experienced Gastroenterologist to join their multispecialty group in Tucson, AZ. The ideal candidate must be board-certified or board-eligible and have experience with Heartburn, GERD, and Motility. Outreach and marketing support will be provided, and physicians will start with one Medical Assistant, with additional support provided as patient volume grows.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Provide comprehensive care to patients with Gastroenterology related issues
– Utilize established protocols and diagnostic tools to diagnose and treat patients
– Work collaboratively with other physicians and healthcare professionals
– Participate in outreach and marketing activities
– Board-certified or board-eligible in Gastroenterology
– 2+ years’ experience preferred
– Experience with Heartburn, GERD, and Motility
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Experience and Skills:
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Good clinical judgement
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Demonstrated proficiency in Electronic Health Records (EHR)
Why Join Us: Our client is offering an outstanding employment package that includes a highly competitive salary, bonus structure, relocation assistance, commencement bonus, medical loan repayment, malpractice coverage, excellent health benefits and 401K, potential retention and quality bonus opportunities, annual CME allowance, and referral bonuses. Join our client and take advantage of the opportunity to work with a large and very busy multispecialty group with a high patient volume, outreach and marketing support, and office space provided.