Job Title: Gastroenterologist
Location: Lufkin, Texas
Salary: We are offering a competitive salary, based on MGMA guidelines, along with a $100k commencement bonus, comprehensive benefits package, relocation assistance and student loan repayment.
Job Summary: We are looking for a qualified Gastroenterologist to join our team in Lufkin, Texas. The successful candidate will be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Gastroenterology, and be able to provide ERCP.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Diagnose and treat diseases related to the digestive system
– Work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals to provide quality patient care
– Provide patient education on healthy lifestyle choices and preventive care
– Adhere to all applicable laws and regulations
– Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical records
– MD or DO from an accredited medical school
– Board Eligible or Board Certified in Gastroenterology
– Active medical license
– Ability to provide ERCP
Experience and Skills:
– Demonstrated proficiency in Gastroenterology
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently
– Keen attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
– Good organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills
Why Join Us: Our hospital-owned practice offers an opportunity to work with a dynamic team in a comfortable, patient-focused environment. We are committed to providing comprehensive, quality care and are looking for a Gastroenterologist who can help us achieve our goals.