Job Title: Gastroenterologist
Location: Laredo, TX
Salary: An attractive salary package is on offer commensurate with experience and qualifications. This includes a competitive base salary based on MGMA guidelines, student loan repayment assistance and relocation expenses.
Job Summary: We are searching for a board eligible/board certified Gastroenterologist to join our Gastroenterology department. Our practice is the busiest in the Laredo area and is looking for an individual to join two other experienced GI physicians and three APPs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Diagnose and treat diseases of the digestive system
– Perform ERCP procedures, if qualified
– Provide inpatient and outpatient care
– Communicate with patients and their families
– Monitor and document patient progress
– Collaborate with other healthcare professionals
– Board eligible/board certified Gastroenterologist
– Open to J1 Visa Candidates
– Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
– ERCP training preferred, but not required
Experience and Skills:
– Demonstrated clinical skills
– Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Proven ability to work in a fast-paced clinical environment
Why Join Us: Our practice offers a great opportunity to join a team of experienced gastroenterologists and APPs in a busy practice. We offer a competitive salary package and the potential to further your career with us. We are located close to the hospital and provide the perfect balance of inpatient and outpatient procedures.