Job Title: Gastroenterologist
Location: Dublin, GA
Salary: We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Job Summary: We are seeking a board certified or board eligible Gastroenterologist to join our team in Dublin, GA. This role will work with a team of health care professionals to provide high quality care to our patients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Provide care to patients with gastrointestinal issues.
– Diagnose and treat diseases of the digestive tract.
– Perform endoscopic and other imaging procedures.
– Follow up with patients and coordinate care with other specialists when needed.
– Maintain accurate and comprehensive medical records.
– Must be board certified or board eligible in Gastroenterology.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work collaboratively with other health care professionals.
– Strong clinical decision making skills.
– Knowledge of medical documentation and coding.
Experience and Skills:
– Previous experience in a medical setting.
– Proficient in endoscopic and imaging procedures.
– Experience with EUS and ERCP procedures a plus.
– Ability to adhere to guidelines and regulations.
– Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Why Join Us: We offer a supportive and collaborative environment for our team. Our facility has advanced capabilities, providing a great opportunity for professional development. We are committed to providing high quality patient care and value our employees. We are looking for a dedicated individual who is willing to go the extra mile to make a difference in the lives of our patients.