My client’s USA Transport Division is 35+ years old. They are the USA Transportation Division for a large global transportation company. They are looking for a candidate that has 4-5 years’ experience selling truck brokerage services to their customers (new & existing).
You will be their Truck Brokerage Sales Executive, and you can work remotely anywhere in Illinois. Depending on your performance you will have a lot of up-side for your future growth there.
Truck Brokerage Sales Executive responsibilities:
· Contact new shippers by cold calling new & existing customers for more nationwide business.
· Set up meetings with shippers to sell truckload and other brokerage services.
· Create and present presentations for your potential customers.
· Negotiate rates on new business and create contracts for new business.
· Determine the best coverage opportunities. Lane-by- lane or country-wide based on shippers needs or areas of interest
· Work with the operational team, up to the first 90 days of starting, to ensure coverage that was sold is being managed properly
· MUST HAVE TO GET IN THE DOOR: Min 5 years’ experience in selling transportation truck brokerage services
· Must have: A client following.
· You must be a HUNTER willing to do cold calls via phone to find business.
· You will need to do in-person & phone sales call to customers.