BILINGUAL SPANISH IS REQUIRED
The Food Service Director’s role is to assist and support the Operations Department – by leading food service programs, and services in our stores, to ultimately generate sales and drive financial growth by maintaining and growing category margin & units.
· Manage the food service department to provide excellent service and quality
· Communicate with department, facility, and company leadership to achieve goals
· Collaborate with dietitians and chefs to develop menus that are in line with market trends and deliver nutritional value
· Provide leadership that supports a team environment that fosters morale, passion, quality, and respect
· Demonstrate continuous ability to maintain and/or improve customer and patient satisfaction through communication, integrity, and performance
· Lead team member recruiting, training, development, scheduling, and assignments
· Perform daily inspections and assessments and coach and counsel team members
· Manage inventory, ordering, vendor relationships, planning, schedules, payroll, and supplies to ensure budget compliance
· Implement team-building initiatives to create a positive and safe work environment
· Drive compliance with health, safety, and industry regulatory agencies
· Other duties as assigned
· Business Alignment – Aligns the direction, products, services, and performance of a business line with the rest of the organization.
· Coaching & Mentoring – Enables co-workers to grow and succeed through feedback, instruction, and encouragement.
· Communication – Listens to others and communicates in an effective manner.
· Ethics & integrity – Earns others’ trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions.
· Leadership – Promotes organizational mission and goals and shows the way to achieve them.
· Planning & Organizing – Coordinates ideas and resources to achieve goals.
· Relationship Building – Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of acceptance, cooperation, and mutual respect.
· Staff Management – Manages staff in ways that improve their ability to succeed on the job.
· Teamwork – Diplomatically handles challenging or tense interpersonal situations.