Base Salary $70-90K+ Annual Incentive Opportunity + Full Benefits. Also Includes Full Benefits Package: Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions, Education Assistance, Bonus Plan Eligibility, Parental Leave
- Healthcare/retirement savings programs
- Competitive compensation packages to reward skills and performance
- Tuition assistance or financial help for ongoing learning and development
- Health, Dental, Vision & Wellness programs
- Donation matching (U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico)
Shifts Available and Hours: Day Shift
Monday- Friday – with flexiable hours
The Finance Analyst is Responsible for the General Ledger and Month-end close, inventory control and for Financial Statement preparation and reporting. This position reports directly to the Controller.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance required.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in similar roles preferably including experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical skills are required as well as excellent computer skills
- Must be a critical/forward thinker and results oriented individual
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills,
- Prioritize multiple assignments and meet all deadlines with supervision and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to distil complex findings and concepts into key data points and visualizations
- Experience with Oracle ERP is a plus
- Accountable for accurate standard costs and annual review process, inventory costing and absorption testing, and accuracy of TPS (product profitability) data
- Responsible for accurately compiling data and preparing journal entries during the month-end closing processes
- Lead monthly and annual physical inventory to ensure accurate counting and recording of inventory
- Reconcile GL accounts monthly, including resolving outstanding items
- Assists in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Support annual audit, liaison with operations and interface with external auditors
- Supports Controller and Operations with any ad hoc reporting requests