- Distribute daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting to various departments throughout the organization and ensure it is consistent with the information generated by the Finance department.
- Responsible for analyzing financial data for the Sales and Marketing functions of the Company and developing reporting that supports company operations and decision making.
- Obtain data from external sources including POS, vendor portals and industry sources to develop forecasts and trends for channel, product and brand analyses.
- Support the Sales and Marketing team by providing sales and performance data for developing customer presentations and deliverables.
- Maintain customer pricing in the SD module of the SAP Enterprise Resource Planning system.
- Assist in developing the budget methodology for the operating and administrative functions as well as any mid-year forecasts.
- Perform cost/benefit analyses of projects and measure ROI for specific projects.
- Create financial and operational models to allow us to benchmark processes and measure improvement over time.
- Communicate effectively between the Finance, Sales, Marketing and other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives.
Prior experience as a Financial Analyst developing budgets, forecasts, operational and financial models is required. A strong background in Sales and Distribution and/or Consumer Products is desired. This job requires excellent written and oral communication skills. SAP ERP system experience is preferred. SD module experience is a plus. Candidates must be proficient using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and have advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Applicants must have a proven track record as an individual who takes the initiative and works well in a team environment. The candidate must have a strong desire to learn and be able to work independently to accomplish tasks.
Education and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5+ years’ experience as a Financial Analyst. A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting and/or a related field is required.