• Equipment Installation, Commissioning & Start-up at customer’s locations
• Service and Repairs of equipment at customer’s locations
• Promote parts sales and equipment upgrades
• Customer training
- Electrical / electronic diagnosis of complex issues related to company equipment
• Implementation, installation, and evaluation of product improvements
• Maintain and submit visit, and expense reports
- Booking your travel arrangements according to customer specific job requirements
- Customer service skills and result orientated & able to smoothly communicate with customers.
- Ability to read, interpret electrical schematics and use them as a resource to troubleshoot equipment problems.
• Strong knowledge of automation equipment.
• Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independent.
- Shows an ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Demonstrates a “can-do” attitude, stay well organized.
• Strives for continuous improvement and personal growth.
• Resourceful and able to recognize when to ask for help from colleagues.
- Strong skill set related to programmable logic controllers (PLC / IPC) for diagnosis of software issues. Programming eperience highly preferable
• Excellent working knowledge in the Microsoft Suite of applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access).• Minimum of 2 – 4 years of experience is preferred, but we are expecting additional training at the company factory is required regardless of experience.
- No vaccination required
- Travel activities 75-80% mainly in USA, Canada, Belgium, France