***** ALL QUOTED SALARY IS IN CANADIAN DOLLARS *****
Service medical laboratory equipment (hematology, chemistry, coagulation, etc) for this manufacturer of medical laboratory analyzers. Current or recent Field Service experience in the Medical Device industry is preferred. You will be servicing automated robotic lab instrumentation. You need to currently reside in the GREATER REGINA, CANADA (SASKATEWAN) area for this position (NO RELOCATION). Also, you need to have good electronics & electro-mechanical troubleshooting experience.
- Base salary 70K – 82K CAD depending on experience (overtime & performance bonus will add an additional 5K – 9K CAD annually, possibly more.).
- Company vehicle
- Laptop, Cellphone
- Fully paid family medical
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, PTO, and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual bonus
- Will be involved with the installation, servicing, and preventive maintenance of the instrumentation.
- Establish a good customer relations foundation.
- Coordinates problem resolution within the Field Support Group
- Maintain car inventory, such as tools, trunk stock (parts), etc.
- Provides basic on-site training regarding the operation of company instrumentation.
- A Certificate or AAS Degree in electronics or a related discipline is a preferred.
- Good experience with electronics & electro-mechanical troubleshooting.
- Overnight travel will be required
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a field service engineer
- Experience servicing medical lab analyzers or other medical instrumentation would be a plus.
- This job requires the individual to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization. Therefore, if you require sponsorship to work in the SASKATCHEWAN CANADA area, we cannot consider your application at this time.