***Remotely located, but will be on the road 100% of the time visiting customer sites.***
My client is a well established and stable manufacturer of custom automated manufacturing equipment / production solutions. Global sales for the entire business is around $500MM annually. They are presently seeking a FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER to cover their Southeastern Territory, ideally from the Atlanta, GA area. Will lead and perform the onsite installation, commissioning and repair / technical services of the company’s custom capital equipment at their customers’ manufacturing facilities.
It is an excellent career opportunity for anyone, who enjoys travel, an ever-changing work environment, and unique technical challenges. Company has a strong commitment to maintaining a good work / life balance for its employees. Although on the road 70% of the time, the company tries very hard to avoid more than 3 consecutive weeks on the road for its Field Service Engineers. At least not without giving them significant financial rewards for doing so.
- Must be willing to travel up to 100% of the time – mostly within the Southeastern U.S., but will do some International travel from time to time. Will be performing onsite equipment installation, commissioning, testing, technical support, and maintenance.
- Must have an Automation background utilizing Siemens S7 / TIA portal – B&R a plus (level 1). Hands-on experience with Siemens S7 is an absolute must.
- Must have significant field service experience of automated machinery. Electrical and Mechanical work is a must.
- Experience working with plastic extrusion machines is a huge plus.
- An Associates or Bachelors degree is a huge plus, but not required. Equivalent experience will be strongly considered.