We are searching for a Field Clinical Engineer / Field Clinical Specialist to provide expert clinical product and technical assistance to physicians, cardiac rhythm management lab staff. You will be assist and provide direction during AFib case procedures. This exciting company is beginning IDE studies to evaluate safety and efficacy of its innovative cryoablation system.
This well funded company has strong financials based on legacy products. With the introduction of this new platform, the goal is to take the company public in about two years. The company offers strong career growth potential.
Candidates at all career levels with relevant experience will be considered. Salary commensurate with experience.
Requirements for the Field Clinical Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable discipline
- 3+ years’ experience as a clinical engineer / clinical specialist in cryoablation to treat arterial fibrillation, cardiac rhythm management; candidates at all career levels will be considered.
- The ability to manage a flexible schedule and travel as necessary to hospital sites. Domestic travel initially during this trial phase will be significant
- Strong communications skills with the ability to work independently and confidently
- An understanding of the cardiac rhythm management landscape
- An understanding of electronics as it relates to EP consoles including basic system troubleshooting, system/software
Occupational Category: 17-2031 Bioengineers and Biomedical Engineers
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Surf Search