We are searching for a Family Practice Physician for a busy community clinic. The Family Practice Physician will see a mixed patient population. This is a 32 hour a week role, with limited call.
The Family Practice Physician will practices within the collaborative model with nurse practitioners and clinical psychologists. providing and managing direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations,. assessments, diagnoses and treatment for a specified patient population.
Requirements for the Family Practice Physician:
- MD or DO
- 3+ years clinical experience
- Board certification/eligibility in Family Medicine
- Current licensure by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine
- ACLS or CPR/AED certified.
- Valid DEA and Massachusetts Controlled Substance licensure for prescriptive authority
- Eligible for unrestricted health center and hospital privileges at facilities utilized by the health center
- Strong communications skills with a “team player” attitude