Job Title: Family Medicine/Primary Care Physician
Location: Woodward, OK
Salary: This position offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package, including medical education loan repayment assistance up to $200,000, if qualified. Additionally, relocation assistance and a commencement bonus are also available.
Job Summary: We are looking for an experienced Family Medicine/Primary Care Physician to join our team in Woodward, OK. The ideal candidate will have a passion for patient care and a commitment to providing high-quality medical services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide comprehensive medical care to patients of all ages
• Diagnose and treat acute and chronic conditions
• Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to coordinate optimal patient care
• Follow established protocols and guidelines to provide patient care
• Maintain accurate and detailed medical records
• Promote preventive health measures
• Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine/Primary Care
• Valid Medical License
• Previous experience in Family Medicine/Primary Care
Experience and Skills:
• Strong knowledge of family medicine/primary care
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Effective problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Proficiency in utilizing EMR systems
Why Join Us: We offer an exciting opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals in a supportive and collaborative environment. In addition to competitive salary and benefits, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the health and well-being of our patients.