Job Title: Family Medicine/Primary Care Physician
Location: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
Salary: This position offers an attractive salary package, along with a generous student loan repayment of up to $125,000. Additional benefits include stipend payments, bonuses, relocation allowances, and CME allowances.
Job Summary: We are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Family Medicine/Primary Care Physician to join our practice in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania. The ideal candidate is an organized and detail-oriented team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Provide comprehensive medical services to patients of all ages
– Deliver comprehensive primary care services to a diverse patient population
– Develop and implement treatment plans based on individual patient needs
– Provide preventative care services and health education
– Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical records
– Monitor patient progress and adjust treatments as needed
– Coordinate care with other healthcare providers
– MD/DO degree from accredited medical school
– Board Certification in Family Medicine/Primary Care
– Active and unrestricted medical license in the state of Pennsylvania
– Ability to obtain hospital privileges
– Knowledge of relevant regulations, standards, and laws
Experience and Skills:
– 5+ years of experience in Family Medicine/Primary Care
– Familiarity with electronic medical records systems
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Strong organizational and time management skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Why Join Us: You will join a team of experienced and knowledgeable physicians, who provide a wide range of primary care services to our diverse patient population. This is an excellent opportunity to join a practice that values your expertise and offers competitive compensation, bonuses, and other benefits.