Job Title: Family Medicine/Primary Care Physician
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Salary: We are offering a competitive salary package for this role, along with a bonus structure, relocation assistance, commencement bonus of up to $100K, malpractice, excellent health benefits, and 401K. Additionally, there are potential retention and quality bonus opportunities, an annual CME allowance, and referral bonuses.
Job Summary: We are looking for a Primary Care/Family Medicine Physician to join our multispecialty group in Tucson, AZ. The successful candidate will be board-certified or board eligible and work in an outpatient-only setting. Physician outreach and marketing support will be provided, and the physician will start with one Medical Assistant, with additional support as needed. Office space is available adjacent to the hospital.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Provide patient care within the specialty of Family Medicine
– Perform physical exams and diagnostic tests
– Interpret test results, prescribe medications, and develop treatment plans
– Educate and counsel patients on their health and well-being
– Maintain accurate patient records and documentation
– Ensure patient safety and adhere to relevant regulations
– Board-certified or board-eligible in Family Medicine
– Valid medical license and certifications
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
– Knowledge of relevant regulations
Experience and Skills:
– Previous experience in a clinical setting
– Knowledge of medical software and electronic health records
– Strong organizational and time management skills
– Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
– Detail-oriented and compassionate
Why Join Us: Our multispecialty group is looking for a Primary Care/Family Medicine Physician to join our team in Tucson, AZ. We offer a competitive salary and bonus structure, as well as a range of benefits to ensure the success and satisfaction of our new team member. We have a large and very busy practice, and provide physician outreach and marketing support to ensure our physicians have the resources and support needed to provide excellent patient care.