Job Title: Family Medicine/Primary Care Physician
Location: Statesboro, Georgia
Salary: We are offering a highly competitive salary, along with a commencement bonus, relocation assistance, CME assistance, medical education debt assistance, health benefits, and vacation.
Job Summary: We are looking for an experienced Family Medicine/Primary Care Physician to join our team in Statesboro, Georgia. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in Family Medicine/Primary Care and be able to provide high-quality care to our patients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Provide comprehensive medical care for all ages
– Manage acute and chronic medical conditions
– Prescribe medications
– Monitor patient health
– Educate patients on preventative health care
– Refer patients to specialists
– Maintain patient records
– Medical Degree from an accredited medical school
– Board certification in Family Medicine or Primary Care
– Current and valid medical license in Georgia
– Experience in Family Medicine/Primary Care
Experience and Skills:
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to work collaboratively in a team
– Ability to work independently
– Knowledge of general medical practices
– Knowledge of medical regulations
Why Join Us: We are a passionate team dedicated to providing the best care to our patients. We prioritize patient safety and satisfaction, and we are looking for someone who is equally passionate about the work they do. We offer a great work environment and ample opportunities for career growth.