Job Title: Family Medicine/Primary Care Physician
Location: Roswell, New Mexico
Salary: This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including a commencement bonus, CME assistance, medical education debt repayment, and relocation allowance.
Job Summary: We are seeking a board certified/board eligible Family Medicine/Primary Care Physician to join our hospital-owned clinic practice in Roswell, New Mexico. You will provide comprehensive primary care services to patients of all ages. Office space is currently available and anticipated call is 1:8. Teaching opportunities are available.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide comprehensive primary care services to patients of all ages
• Utilize evidence-based medicine to diagnose and treat acute and chronic illnesses
• Ensure quality patient care while adhering to practice protocols
• Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure continuity of care
• Maintain accurate patient medical records
• Participate in medical staff meetings and committees
• Board certified/board eligible in Family Medicine/Primary Care
• Active state medical license
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
• Willingness to embrace new technologies
Experience and Skills:
• Minimum of one year of experience in Family Medicine/Primary Care
• Proficient in EMR systems
• BLS certification
• Ability to perform minor office procedures
Why Join Us: Our hospital-owned clinic practice provides the opportunity for a Family Medicine/Primary Care Physician to work in a patient-focused environment, while being part of a supportive and collaborative team. We offer competitive salary and benefits package, including relocation assistance and visa assistance, as well as teaching and research opportunities. We are dedicated to providing quality patient care and strive to ensure our patients’ needs are met.