Job Title: Family Medicine/Primary Care Physician
Location: Port Charlotte, Florida
Salary: We are offering a highly competitive compensation package for this position. This package, determined by experience, may include a commencement bonus, assistance with CME, relocation allowance, and medical education debt repayment.
Job Summary: We are looking for an experienced and passionate Family Medicine/Primary Care Physician to join an established private practice in Port Charlotte, Florida. The successful candidate will work in a team of other professionals and provide superior care to patients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Diagnose and treat acute illnesses and injuries
– Manage and provide preventive care for chronic conditions
– Maintain and manage patient health records
– Provide patient education and emotional support
– Collaborate with other medical professionals
– Participate in continuing medical education
– MD or DO from an accredited program
– Board Certified in Family Medicine/Primary Care
– Licensed to practice in the state of Florida
– Ability to relate to patients from diverse backgrounds
– High level of Empathy
Experience and Skills:
– At least two years of experience in primary care
– Demonstrated clinical competency
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
– Knowledge of EHR systems
Why Join Us: A position in our team is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established and respected practice. The successful candidate will have the chance to make a real difference in the lives of patients and work with a talented team of professionals. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work with a high patient volume of 20-25 per day and access to office space. Call coverage is 1:3.