Job Title: Family Medicine/Primary Care Physician
Location: Lufkin, Texas
Salary: We are offering a competitive salary package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Job Summary: We are looking for a motivated and skilled Family Medicine/Primary Care Physician to join our team in Lufkin, Texas. This physician will provide comprehensive medical care to patients of all ages in an outpatient setting. The physician will also be required to share call coverage with colleagues and must not provide service in the Emergency Department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide primary care services to patients of all ages
• Provide accurate diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions
• Follow up with patients on test results, treatments, and referrals
• Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure quality of care
• Prescribe medications and treatments
• Document medical history and records
• Educate patients and families about medical conditions
• Board certification in Family Medicine/Primary Care
• Active medical license in Lufkin, Texas
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated clinical excellence
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
Experience and Skills:
• At least 3 years of experience in Family Medicine/Primary Care
• Knowledge of the latest medical treatments and protocols
• Familiarity with EMR systems and other healthcare IT systems
• Proficiency in medical office management
Why Join Us: Our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. We offer a comprehensive recruitment package that includes student loan repayment, relocation, marketing and CME, and an excellent benefits package. This is a great opportunity to join a supportive and collaborative team in a patient-centered environment.