Job Title: Family Medicine/Primary Care Physician
Location: Lafollette, Tennessee
Salary: We are offering a competitive salary based on the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) guidelines, as well as an incentive bonus based on Work Relative Value Units (WRVUs). Our comprehensive package may also include a signing bonus, medical education debt assistance, relocation expenses, Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursement, licensure and subscription fees, and health, dental and vision benefits. Mid-level supervision compensation is also available.
Job Summary: We are looking for a Family Medicine/Primary Care Physician to join our team and provide traditional inpatient and outpatient care. This clinic is supported by advanced practitioners and medical office staff. J1 Visa candidates are welcome to apply.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Diagnosing and treating a wide variety of illnesses and conditions
– Ordering and interpreting laboratory tests, imaging studies, and other diagnostic procedures
– Developing treatment plans for patients
– Educating patients and their families on medical conditions
– Documenting all patient interactions in medical records
– Referring patients to specialists as necessary
– Supervising advanced practitioners and medical office staff
– Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
– Board certification in Family Medicine or Primary Care
– Active and unrestricted medical license in the state of Tennessee
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work collaboratively with a team
Experience and Skills:
– At least two years of clinical experience in Family Medicine or Primary Care
– Knowledge of pharmacology and evidence-based medicine
– Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
– Proficiency with Electronic Health Records (EHR) systems
Why Join Us: We offer a competitive salary, bonus opportunities, relocation assistance, and comprehensive benefits. Our team-oriented environment encourages collaboration and growth. We are dedicated to providing quality patient care and make sure our staff have the resources to excel. Join our team and be a part of something great.