Job Title: Family Medicine/Primary Care Physician
Location: Granbury, TX
Salary: We offer a competitive salary that is in line with MGMA guidelines, along with an excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision coverage, quality incentive bonuses, a commencement bonus, student loan repayment, relocation assistance, and marketing and CME support.
Job Summary: We are seeking an experienced Board Certified Family Medicine/Primary Care Physician to join our team in Granbury, TX. The opportunity offers a great work/life balance, as the candidate can work four 10-hour shifts or a standard 5 day work week. Office space will be provided for the incoming physician.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Diagnose and treat acute and chronic illnesses
– Provide preventative care and health education
– Prescribe necessary medications and treatments
– Follow up with patients to monitor progress
– Maintain accurate patient records
– Board Certified in Family Medicine
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– A valid medical license in good standing
Experience and Skills:
– At least three years of experience in Family Medicine
– Knowledge of current medical and diagnostic technologies
– Proficiency in EHR systems
– An understanding of health insurance policies and regulations
Why Join Us: Our team is dedicated to providing comprehensive and compassionate care for our patients. We strive to create a positive and supportive working environment for our physicians and staff. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of collaboration and respect and providing our team with the resources and training necessary to deliver the highest quality of care.