Job Title: Family Medicine Physician
Location: Ponca City, Oklahoma
Salary: An attractive compensation package is available for this position, including medical education loan repayment assistance of up to $200k if qualified, a relocation allowance and a commencement bonus.
Job Summary: We are looking for a Family Medicine Physician to join our team in Ponca City, Oklahoma. The ideal candidate will be responsible for diagnosing and treating a wide range of medical conditions in patients of all ages. This is an outpatient only opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Provide high-quality medical care to both acute and chronic illnesses
– Perform physical examinations, order and interpret laboratory tests, and prescribe medications
– Respond to medical emergencies in a timely manner
– Maintain accurate medical records
– Educate patients on preventive healthcare and health maintenance
– Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree from an accredited medical school
– Board Eligible/Board Certified in Family Medicine
– Licensed to practice medicine in the state of Oklahoma
– Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
– Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
Experience and Skills:
– At least 2 years of experience in Family Medicine
– Knowledge of modern medical treatments and procedures
– Proficient in the use of Electronic Health Records (EHR)
– Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a patient panel
Why Join Us:
We offer a great opportunity to join a progressive, forward-thinking team of medical professionals dedicated to providing quality and personalized care to the community. Our team of experts strive to improve the health of our patients through preventative care and continuous innovation. This is a great opportunity to work in an environment that is both satisfying and rewarding.