PRIMARY JOB FUNCTION:
Responsible for coordinating all the central administrative processes, services, and activities. This
position will also work closely with the other Executive Admin team members, cultivating and maintaining a
high level of collaboration. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, professional, and capable of managing their
workload and prioritizing tasks.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
• Responsible for coordinating requisition forms/requests and placing orders with vendors.
• Assist with the completion of Executive-level projects.
• Assist VP of Operations with management of complex business schedule, meetings, and other commitments;
assists with the preparations necessary for meetings, travel, presentations, etc.
• Manages supply organization for all departments and areas.
• Stay up to date on activities taking place with the Executive Leadership Team and ensures timely and appropriate
• Assist all departments with shipping needs (i.e. FedEx, UPS, and USPS).
• Maintains tracking of volunteer service hours and opportunities with assistance from Human Resources.
• Serves as POC for office equipment and service providers.
• Provides administrative support to all departments as needed such as the coordination of executive
communications, responding to emails, analyzing information, and creating reports.
• Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree is preferred and 2-3 years of relevant experience; PLUS the following job-related
• Non-profit industry experience is preferred.
• Proficient in executive-level correspondence and experience in communicating with board members.
• Very strong interpersonal skills with proven success in building relationships with staff, board members,
external partners, and donors.
• Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced and at times
stressful environment with little to no supervision.
• Ability to practice discretion with confidential information, adapt to various competing demands, and
demonstrate the highest level of customer service.
• Excellent time management and organization skills with the proven ability perform under pressure to
meet project deadlines, milestones, and deliverables.
• Experience with and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development, and
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Social Media platforms.