Seeking an ETL Integration Developer for a client in North Houston, TX.
- $110k – $140k annually DOE with quarterly bonus and full benefits
- Hybrid – 2 days a week in office / 3 days per week remote
- ETL Integration Experience REQUIRED (Dell BOOMI Preferred)
- Relocation assistance available
This role is responsible for implementing integration leveraging Boomi Integration platform. You will contribute to high visibility assignments related real time application integration and web service project work. You will participate in code and design reviews.
- Develop, implement, and support complex API and EDI integrations for freight-forwarding applications that service air, ocean, customs brokerage, and logistics.
- Collaborate with Product Owners on technical scoping and recommendations
- Maintain consistent communication with leadership on status and impediments as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical area or equivalent hands-on experience. Strong preference is given to those who have continued to upgrade their skills through education, training, and certifications.
- Dell Boomi development experience PREFERRED
- 3+ years of ETL development experience with any leading platforms (Informatica/SnapLogic/Dell Boomi/Talend/Sterling Integrator)
- Working knowledge of relational databases and extensive experience with SQL scripting (TSQL/DDL/DML) — SQL Server preferred
- Experience working with Web API/Services (JSON/XML) to develop real-time integrations with internal/external systems.
- Any experience in Microsoft Development Stack is a Plus
- Strong written and verbal skills, both business and technical
- Ability to work independently and remain focused under time constraints
- Experience in trouble shooting with a penchant to provide high quality work is preferred
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical team members
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environmen