Roles and Responsibilities
- Present project-specific solutions to civil engineering customers
- Provide high-quality design calculations, basic illustrations, and advice to
integrate and secure Oldcastle products on site plans.
• Respond to civil engineering clients on project-specific inquiries and
product structural requirements.
• Establish and maintain rapport with civil engineer customers.
• Support field and internal team members to achieve team goals.
• Assist sales team during the project bid phase by providing design review
and confirming appropriate product design.
• Assist Engineering team in process and design automation efforts
• Coordinate with production facility operational teams to ensure better
• Provide project and technical support for submittal drawings and product
• Develop, review, and release internal production/shop drawings to
Oldcastle precast production facilities
• Maintain engineering standards and procedures; assist with training
younger engineers and other non-engineering Stormwater team members
• Ensure pertinent project information is accurately entered into the
• Other duties as assigned.
Degree in Civil Engineering and EIT/Professional Engineer certification.
• 1-3+ years of experience with solid background in engineering design.
• Experience in reinforced concrete.
• Experience in shallow foundations.
• FEA analysis and design of concrete structures.
• Ability to prepare and review standard engineering documentation and
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong communication skills and collaborative spirit
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills