Entry Level Mechanical Engineer (job description)
We have partnered with a leader in a very Niche Industry to lead a search for their NEWLY CREATED Entry Level Mechanical Engineer role.
TREMENDOUS ROOM FOR GROWTH!!!
If you are a recent college grad or an early career professional with a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering in the Northern KY area this could be a great opportunity for you!
· The job will include Design and Product Development and the application of their unique product line used in an industrial setting.
· Professional interaction with the customer base
· Evaluate power transmission components and identify possible end-use cases for creating new product groups.
· Write easily understood and accurate technical descriptions for product sales.
· A solid foundation in mechanical engineering or an applied engineer role is required. The individual must understand technical requirements and loading parameters such as force, temperature, and time and how well the design and materials of a given solution can support the application.
· A strong understanding of standard mechanical power transmission components and their use. Items such as ball and roller bearings, gearboxes, rod end bearings, cam followers, linear slides, bushings, and seals, as well as attributes that indicate the high quality or minimum acceptable standards.
· Must have excellent written communication skills, emphasizing simplifying complex subjects and explaining them in an easy-to-understand format. This individual will be required to create a significant quantity of product literature to support and sell the product to semi and non-technical users.
· Ability to use, read and evaluate 2D drawings and 3D part models using Solidworks or Fusion-360 at a moderate or higher skill level.
· Education: University BS in Mechanical Engineering or BSE Required
· Daytime business hours (M-F, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST)
· Work Onsite at the Florence KY HQ