Engineering Manager (job description)
We have partnered with a Global Automotive Tier 1 Supplier to lead a search for their Engineering Manager role at their Valparaiso IN Plant
· Plans, organizes and directs the Manufacturing Services function, including Maintenance, Process Engineering and Facilities Engineering through the proper use and sequence of materials, tools, machinery, equipment and facilities to successfully support all manufacturing operations.
· In order to meet customer expectations as it relates to safety, quality, cost and delivery and meet margin expectations, the Engineering Manager directs subordinates toward increasing the efficiency of the manufacturing processes, equipment, facilities and run standards.
· In addition, plans and directs maintenance operations and those listed above.
· With Corporate Engineering and Manufacturing, coordinates the efficient introduction of new Product and Tooling into the facility to ensure low cost manufacturing.
· Responsible for the review of subordinates Capital Requests and provides revisions as appropriate.
· Develops Long Range Plan (LRP) goals and objectives for the departments, along with capital projects. Plans and administers the Capital Budget and MRO budgets.