North Canton, OH
Commensurate with experience.
Growing and financially strong privately held company in the power distribution industry is seeking to add an Engineering Manager to their team. The position will be responsible for managing the design of custom power distribution products involving Electrical, Mechanical and Project Engineering professionals. Employees describe the work environment as close-knit and family friendly where people have a strong pride in what they do. Promoting from within and long tenured employees are common.
- Plan, lead, organize and control the development of specific company design standards elements.
- Plan, lead, organize and control the development of standard hardware elements.
- Plan, lead, organize and control the design of specific systems per customer specification.
- Support manufacturability by cost, effective implementing designs.
- Optimize the manufacturability of all designs through simplification and the use of methods, tooling, etc., to assure the lowest competitive manufacturing cost.
- Provide primary technical support to prevent of diffuse customer litigation.
- Plan, lead, organize and control workloads, budgets and direct report employee assessments. Review all department assessments processed by subordinates.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or technical discipline.
- 10 years of Engineering Management experience.
- Experience with switchgear products.
Keywords: Power Distribution, switchgear, switch gear, substation, substations, utility, utilities, voltage
How to Express Interest – Click the Apply button and follow the online instructions.