A Relationship/Engagement Manager for the ‘Data & Analytics’ Practice to drive the growth for the Telecom & Technology customers in the Geo.
• Build & manage relationships with Data & Analytics leaders and business directors for the Customers working closely with Account leadership
• Reviewing responses to Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Proposal (RFP) and presenting/arranging for defense presentations. Review and prepare proposal presentation decks; travelling to customer locations and present the proposals
• Competency building, hiring professionals and organizing cross-skilling workshops in the geography
• Managing accounts including demand tracking/forecasting, resource fulfillment, Opportunities tracking etc. for Data & Analytics engagements
• Understanding of the Industry trends, direction, region specific needs to engage with the customers
• Ability to understand, analyze and propose a way forward to cater to Digital/business transformation needs in the Data and Analytics space for the customer
• Foster a culture of engagement and growth in Data and Analytics space for the Telecom and Technology Customers
• An ideal candidate will have an overall experience between 10 to 15 years, of which 8+ years in Data & Analytics space and at least 2+ years in various client facing roles
• Strong Data & Analytics architecture/ engineering background with program/project execution and presales/Solutioning experience
• Effective presentation, articulation, and relations building skills
• Experienced in Telecom and Technology industries/domain
• Experience/exposure to Large scale enterprise Data & Analytics implementation/Transformation on MS Azure, AWS or Google cloud data architecture will be a plus.
• Team player with ability to adapt in new ecosystem and dynamic environment
• BTech/BE/B.Sc (Computer Sciences) or MS/Master’s in Computer Applications is required