Job Title: Endocrinologist
Location: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
Salary: We offer a highly competitive compensation package for the right candidate, which includes medical education debt reimbursement, educational stipend, commencement bonus, and relocation allowances.
Job Summary: We are hiring an Endocrinologist to join a well-respected, established multi-specialty group. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing care for patients with endocrine, diabetes, and metabolic disorders, as well as working in conjunction with an established bariatric surgery program.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Diagnose and treat endocrine and metabolic disorders
– Manage diabetes and prediabetes, thyroid disorders, cholesterol disorders, osteoporosis, and other endocrine disorders
– Manage and coordinate patient care
– Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, such as dietitians and primary care providers
– Monitor medication efficacy and safety
– Provide patient education on endocrine health
– Participate in quality assurance and performance improvement initiatives
– Board-certified in endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism (END)
– Possess an active and valid medical license in relevant state
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively
– Excellent clinical and organizational skills
– Commitment to providing high quality patient care
Experience and Skills:
– At least two years of experience in endocrinology
– Knowledge of current evidence-based medical practices
– Computer literacy in electronic medical records
– Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
Why Join Us: Here, you will be able to provide quality care for patients with endocrine, diabetes, and metabolic disorders. You will be part of a well-respected, established multi-specialty group and have the opportunity to collaborate with other healthcare professionals. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and provide the right candidate with medical education debt reimbursement, educational stipend, commencement bonus, and relocation allowances. Join us now and make a positive difference in the lives of many!