Electronics Test Technician
Summary of Electronics Test Technician
Our client, a market leader in the development of electronic counter-surveillance equipment, is looking for an Electronics Test Technician to do production testing, repair, and troubleshooting of circuit boards and sub-assemblies for electronic test equipment.
The company has been steadily growing for years and they’re looking for someone who can help them take their development to the next level.
Responsibilities of Electronics Test Technician
- Inspect circuit boards and sub-assemblies to ensure all quality specifications of assembly and solder qualities are met.
- Using test equipment, test jigs, and computer programs to program and/or test the circuit boards and assemblies to verify proper functionality as defined by engineering specifications.
- Troubleshoot and repair defective circuit boards and sub-assemblies to meet engineering specifications.
- Assist in cross training other test technicians.
- Assist in the construction of test jigs and fixtures to improve the test ability and efficiency.
- Provide technical support for assemblers and final assembly testers as assigned by management.
- Inventory control, accurate inventory transactions entries, and database quality entries.
Qualifications of Electronics Test Technician
- Diploma, Associates Degree, or similar training in electronics testing, troubleshooting, and repair.
- 2+ years of experience in this field.
- Solid knowledge of electronics theory and application.
- High competence for soldering skills.
- Ability to read schematics and comprehend electronic datasheets.
- Ability to comprehend Standard Operations Process and other technical documents.
- Working with computer data bases and other programs to perform job functions and inventory transactions
Compensations of Software Engineer
Salary Range: $27-32/hr., depending on experience
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: No sponsorship available