Position: Electronic Technician
Shift: 1st Type: Full Time Mode: Direct Placement
Pay Range:$23-30/hr Industry: Manufacturing
Perform wiring, start-up, and testing of Laser Cutting Machines to assure electronical and mechanical functionality according to the quality standard. Looking for a self-motivated and driven individual who maintains motivation while accomplishing work and striving to do well and learn new things.
Electronic Start Up Technician Responsibilities
- Perform complete electrical and mechanical checks to ensure machines meet the highest standard of quality.
- Detect, analyze and troubleshoot potential problems.
- Prepare approved products for shipping.
- Knowledgeable in all facets of machine tools.
- Comfortable working with high and low voltage circuits, pneumatic and hydraulic circuits using blueprints and schematics.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area.
- Write and/or process quality reports.
- Stay current on technical revisions of product, (e.g., ECN’s).
- Control quality of products (ensure test results meet allowed tolerances).
- Start up our disk and fiber Lasers to ensure cutting quality is to standard.
- Support continuous improvement efforts SYNCHRO and 5S.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Process (CIP).
- Experience includes at least 3 years extensive knowledge in machine assembly and start-up.
- Must be familiar with documentation, drawings, schematics, parts lists, pneumatic, high voltage electric, low voltage, electronic, software, machine operations and applications, and machine documentation.
- Associate’s degree in electronics or mechatronics required.
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics or mechatronics is preferred.