For over 25 years this privately owned locally operated organization has been leading the way in end to end, full scale system integration. If you are the type that gets bored working on a set product line in a set industry with minimal creativity and minimal challenge; this is the place for you. This opportunity will allow the right candidate an opportunity to be creative, daring, and push the limits both on the programing side along with design aspects. Imagine minimal travel, your own office and the ability to have a serious impact within an organization while not worrying about the glass ceiling. Direct Hire opportunity
Skills and Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading a project from start to finish, design and programming of custom automation control systems for controlling industrial machinery and process equipment.
- Selection of control and power hardware appropriate for mechatronic system designs, creation of mechanical design documents for parts, assemblies, or finished products, design of control logic, electrical power schematics, programming and system validation.
- Programming and PLC support for diverse customer base using Rockwell and Siemens automation control languages in multiple different industries.
- Final project responsibility and is responsible for engineering reports documenting design details or qualification test results as required by end users.
- Requires bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or computer engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Programming languages: RS 5,500, 5000, Siemens and automation control languages;
- VFD systems in custom automation design, development, and implementation
- System Integrator in design engineering of systems for the automation of industrial tasks