Be a part of a fast-paced organization, with a dynamic leadership team that truly values and appreciates the people that work there. You will report to the Engineering Manager. The challenge of this is role is leading multiple projects from beginning to end with attention to detail and the ability to interface with customers.
What you will be doing:
- Take responsibility for the electrical design work of multiple projects at one time and see them through from start to finish.
- Designs electrical systems meeting engineering standards, applicable codes, customer specifications, and within cost constraints.
- Interface with customers and technical staff to efficiently complete projects and be the electrical expert.
- Source components needed to accomplish projects and turn over to purchasing.
- Utilize SolidWorks and AutoCAD to create electrical schematics.
- Develop layouts and BOMs for each project.
- Manages and directs outside electrical contractors, ensuring that work meets applicable codes and customer specifications.
- Help the company develop new offers such as switch gear applications.
What they are looking for:
- AS Electrical Engineering and 4+ years’ experience, BS Electrical Engineering 2+ years’ experience or a Master Electrician.
- Strong project engineering skills with the ability to lead from start to finish.
- Excellent people skills, there will be interaction with customers and all levels of staff.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good CAD skills, they use SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of National Electrical Codes is helpful.
Benefits and Features – They truly VALUE and APPRECIATE their employees!
- EXCELLENT Benefits and Compensation Plan –3% Employer match on 401K, Health, Vision, Dental, tuition reimbursement, Life Insurance and more
- Vacation, personal days, and holidays
- Work/Life Balance – when you take a vacation, you get to take a REAL vacation and not a working vacation where you are tethered to your laptop and email. Your team has your back!
- Culture of continuous improvement where team members have a voice and good ideas are appreciated from all levels of the organization
- It is a business casual workplace
- Some remote work is possible