Design, implement and maintain complex industrial and commercial electrical systems.
• Lead the electrical design for the facility’s capital projects.
• Provide technical support to plant’s I/E maintenance group
• Perform breaker coordination/fault tolerance
• Perform short circuit analysis
• Perform arch flash calculations
• Determine motor specification and sizing of electrical starters
• Design and modification of lighting systems
• In depth knowledge of and experience designing industrial electrical systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to effectively interface with production
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Project), AutoCAD, EasyPower or related
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering and 5+ years of experience in industrial power or equivalent
combination of experience and education