ELECTRICAL ENGINEER DESIGNER
Job Title: Electrical Engineer Designer
Reports To: Electrical Design Coordinator
FLSA Status: Exempt
Customer Focused: Customers are at the center of business decision-making.
Quality Focused: As a team, we are committed to the superior quality of our products while providing great value to our customers.
Reliable: We are resourceful in finding and providing solutions to meet our customers unique needs.
Smart: Our team stays on top of changing technology and market trends to offer the best available solutions.
Devoted: Our client is dedicated to creating collaborative partnerships with our customers.
Strong Work Ethic: Our foundation is built on honesty, integrity, and grit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Design AC & DC, Analog, and Digital circuitry to solve problems for our customers.
• Design panel wiring and layouts based on accepted industry standards.
• Design the hardware and software as needed to reliably test our customer’s products.
• Experience with and demonstrated proficiency with the company’s CAD design tools (EPLAN Electrical).
• Technological skills required with knowledge of operation’s manufacturing software, as well as Microsoft products, including Excel and Word in a Windows environment.
• Organizational, detailed, and follow-up skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a strong team player.
• Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Sharp performer and passionate for growth, result-driven
• Excellent sense of circuit design and applied circuit analysis.
• Knowledge of industrial Electrical design standards (NEC, IEC, etc.)
• Experience producing from conceptual design to construction documents
• Obtaining approvals from various agencies • Working with engineers and other team members to complete projects on time
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or extensive experience.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in hardware design, wiring design, and testing based on high-level requirements and system integration.
• Experience with industrial electrical equipment and electrical control systems.
• Experience with TCP/IP and PC Networking
• Experience with CAN and LIN serial communications protocols
• Hands-on experience in testing and troubleshooting of electronic equipment using high-speed oscilloscopes, signal generators, waveform generators, and debugging tools
• Ability to analyze, problem solve, multi-task, work in a team environment and meet deadlines
Company paid short term and long-term disability Company paid Life Insurance of $15,000 401K Health Benefits:
Employee Referral Program
Fun company and team building events including volunteering opportunities.
Effective ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with co-management, and employees as needed.
REASONING ABILITY Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve technical problems and resolve issues. Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills are essential for this position. PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required, up to 25 lbs., or store materials throughout the workday. The performance of this position may require exposure to the manufacturing areas where under certain areas require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shields and hearing protection. Primary environment: ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.