The Electrical Controls Engineer position is responsible for bringing together electrical design and
programming associated with their equipment. This position is with our Automated Packaging
System (APS) Team based in Orlando, FL where you will assist to develop equipment through the
implementation of emerging technologies and Best in Class controls design practices.
How you will impact:
• Develop efficient flow charts for the theory of machine operation to serve as a basis for efficient
controls design and programming.
• Develop root level Allen-Bradley PLC and HMI control programs.
• Interface with Project Management and Mechanical Engineering team to ensure that electrical
designs and programming are in-line with overall project objectives.
• Assist the Application Engineering department to develop strong control concepts to support new
• Research and implement emerging technologies that lead to world class design and
implementation of their equipment, with strong emphasis on design flexibility and
• Create a foundation of commonly utilized and proven designs/programs that can be
• Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
What you need to succeed:
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and
• Minimum 3-years’ experience in electrical/controls/programming – Required
• Design Experience – Required
• CAD skill required (AutoCAD Electrical preferred).
• Ability to implement industry safety standards into electrical and programming design for robot cells:
• Strong Microsoft apps skills: i.e., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Analytical ability and great problem-solving skills.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
What we offer:
• Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence.
• Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
• An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies, and potential.
• Benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k with match and more!
• A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business
drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.