Electrical Lighting Project Manager/Estimator
We are seeking a talented Project Manager/Estimator to join our team. This position will require electrical experience within the electrical lighting industry with a successful background in managing multiple projects and deadlines, reading blueprints, specs, plans and drawings in order to provide estimates/bids and secure projects with an acceptable profit margin.
This position includes but is not limited to the following:
· Estimating and Change Order Pricing – Create and present/sell complete LED lighting solution estimates/bids to our customer base, while creating new sales opportunities in the greater Chicago area, including product demonstrations;
· Manage Projects – Review all Contract Documents and understand scope of work. Management of the project including scheduling, managing subcontractors and labor, managing costs, and all aspects of project management, including safety management and quality control, while always maintaining excellent customer & employee relationships;
· Strong Computer & Software Skills – Utilize the necessary software, internet and email in order to process RFI’s, RFP’s, Submittals, Closeout Documents (O&M Manuals and Field As-Builts), and any other documents and communications as necessary;
· Assist Accounting with Billings and Receivables as necessary;
· Communicate and work with management, peers, and subordinates in a positive, professional manner that promotes a teamwork environment.
· Knowledge of Electronic Bidding Software is a plus
· Salaried Position, based upon experience and customer base
· Structured Commission Structure
· Benefit Package to include health coverage, vehicle & cell phone allowance
· Holiday and vacation pay